We, M/s. ELKOOCHI HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED, a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act 2013, represented by its members, hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns). The creator of this disclaimer policy ensures a steady commitment to our liability with regard to your protection and your invaluable information. This document contains disclaimer information about the Website owned by the Company "https://www.plus100years.com" (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”).
Timings/prices shown on the Platform with regards to the services provided by the Platform will be tentative, we will not responsible for any delay. Any changes in the pricing are subject to changes in factors including but not limited to market conditions, demands for service or such other changes as undertaken by the Vendor etc.
The Company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services provided on the Platform or the content on this Platform. This includes but is not limited to, loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of parties. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
The Company also makes it clear that it shall not be held liable for any damage/hurt/inconvenience caused to the User through the course of the provision of Services and/or content or as a result of the Users’ actions. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of the Users. The Company takes no responsibility for any content that Users send or receive from other Users or Third-Party posts through the Website or Platform. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the service is accessed at the Users own discretion and risk.
The Content and services on the Platform are intended to be subject to availability, without any promises or guarantees on the same by the Company or by the Platform, and while certain information available on the Platform is the property of the Company and the Company endeavours to keep the said information updated and accurate, the Company shall not make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Platform or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Platform for any purpose. Any reliance You place on such information is therefore strictly at Your own risk.
The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for any consequences arising from the use of the said Services by Users. The use of the Services in the Platform is the sole responsibility of the User (or legally authorised person on behalf of the User), and in case of any negligence on the part of the User is acting on the same shall not be construed as imposing any liability, direct or indirect, on the Company/Platform.
The Company shall disclaim all responsibility and owns no liability to Users for any outcome (incidental, direct, indirect or otherwise) from the use of the Services. In no event will the Company be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Platform. While most products provided by the Company have a reliable shelf life, the User is responsible for ensuring the product delivered to them is not expired.
Through this Platform, You are able to link to other Platforms which are not under the control of the Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the Platform up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Platform being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. WEBSITE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS DONE ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND HE/SHE WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS/HER COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. PLATFORM ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All refunds shall be credited within 12-15 working days.
- All NEFT Refund shall take at least 72 hours to be reflected on your Bank Account. All payments through Payment gateway refund shall take 7-9 working days excluding Saturdays/Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- The same shall be communicated to You through SMS and E-mail Id You have provided us.
- The Company or the Platform shall not entertain any request for exchange of services after the payment has been processed and the invoice has been generated by the Company through the Platform.
- We reserve the right to serve you and provide you services through the platform to You. We can refuse an order or request if We do not want to serve You, without any legal repercussions.
- In case of a delay on the end of the Platform or Company for whatsoever the reason may be, then the User availing the Diet Plan features available on the platform may opt for a refund and there shall be a complete refund process.
- In case of the platform sharing the Diet Plan with the User and the Users are not satisfied with the same, there shall be a 50% Refund in the amount paid by the User.
- Users on the platform availing any thyrocare packages shall receive no Refund or Cancellation as the platform follows Thyrocare Policies and the platform shall not be responsible for the same.
- The Platform or the company shall hold no liability in process in any refund from the Hospital, Doctor or any such service provider of the platform.
- User has the right to cancel their access to the account at any given time.
- All Refunds process shall be made through direct bank transfer or through the third-party payment gateway which the platform s having access to and is convenient with.
NOTE: ALL OR SOME OF THE SERVICES MAY OR MAY NOT BE UNDERTAKEN BY THE COMPANY OR THE PLATFORM DIRECTLY. THE COMPANY MAY HAVE OR MAY ASSIGN AFFILIATES IN ORDER TO PERFORM OR COMPLETION OF SERVICES FOR WHICH THE COMPANY MAY ADDITIONALLY CHARGE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COMPANY WILL TAKE LIABILITY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SUCH AFFILIATES ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF THE REQUEST RAISED BY YOU. ALL LIABILITIES BEYOND THE SCOPE OF THE REQUEST WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMPANY OR THE PLATFORM.